Leverage the Full Potential of Your Oracle Cloud Application Data
Whether you have recently migrated to Oracle Cloud Applications, or you’ve been live for a while, there is no denying that valuable enterprise data is stowed away in the Oracle SaaS environment and other non-integrated systems.
Extracting data from Oracle SaaS environments using OTBI/BI Publisher etc., has been proven to be adequate for point-in-time needs, but over time, enterprises discover they are not easily scalable for ad-hoc processing and integration with other systems.
So how do you unlock the true potential of all this data?
In this webinar, SplashBI Cloud Experts will discuss:
- How to achieve the best business outcomes through data visibility
- Eliminate the disconnect between your SaaS data and your other non-SaaS or on-premises applications
- Enable highly scalable enterprise reporting over Oracle SaaS data
- How to enable cross-modular reporting
- Offload heavy reporting activity away from your Oracle SaaS Production environment and more
Fill in the information to download your guide now.
Meet The Needs of Your Knowledge-Hungry Audience
Modern learners are assaultved from every angle with a barrage of distractions and responsibilities. This guidebook contains everything you need to cut through the noise and engage with this audience.
Common Traits and Characteristics Of Modern Learners
Understanding the modern learner empowers you to create meaningful learning experiences for your audience.
Ways to Appeal to Modern Learners
Applying modern learning principles will allow you to create meaningful learning experiences for your knowledge-hungry teams.
And the Benefits That Arise From Meeting Their Needs
Meeting modern learners’ needs allows you to empower them to succeed. This, in turn, helps your organisation to thrive.