At Ensaan, our core service offering and expertise lies in outsourced payroll administration.
We realise that payroll management carries many complexities including awareness of legislative compliance changes, ensuring adequate back up plans are maintained while consistently meeting time pressures in an ever changing environment.
Ensaan is an experienced provider of local, multi-country and international payroll services. We streamline our clients’ payroll processing task to remove delays and provide consistency and accuracy to the payroll process. Our team of consultants focus on adhering to statutory compliance requirements at all times and strive to continually review and improve our processes to better serve our clients.
The key offerings of our payroll service include
- Management of all employee data related to payroll
- Gross to Net calculations
- Reporting to meet requirements of HR and Finance
- Banking solutions to streamline the process of funding through to employee payment
- Web-based Employee Self-Service such as e-payslips, e-leave, e-expense claims
- Manager Self-Service solutions and management reports
- Approval processes to maintain segregation of duties
- Maintenance of statutory compliances
Multi-Country & International Payroll
Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa are locations containing diverse countries with different languages, currencies, laws, regulations and cultural practices. This diversity presents a unique business challenge to companies as they expand regionally into these fast growing economies.
PayAsia acknowledges this challenge and has created multi-country Enabled Payroll and HR services to consolidate the communication and information channels for Multi-National Enterprises. This structure is suited to all organisations from those operating in a Shared Services environment to those with multiple offices or multiple country environments.
Our goal is to create a “borderless” multi-country system for our clients that takes care of the details and intricacies for their cross-border hr and payroll tasks
Benefits of Multi-Country Payroll
- Reduced Cost and Time Investment
- Apprehend Local Regulations and Compliances
- Enable Unified and Consistent Processing across Borders
- Reduce Risks and Increase Security
- Improve Overall Performance and Employee Satisfaction
- A fully managed service with single contract for all countries
- Service range is scalable for clients with 1-10,000+ employees
- Modular options allowing clients to choose the most appropriate service
- Online administrator access of payroll, bank and statutory reports
- Online access by employees for e-payslips, tax information, leave and expense claims
- Consolidation and standardisation of data and reports
- Single point of contact for all Queries, SLAs, Escalations and Change Management
- Online and telephone client support